As we all knew Link wheel is the most effective SEO strategy. Recently after panda update Google is giving more priority to content,  so link wheel technique if not implemented correctly will not improve your SERPS.
Improve-SERP-With-SEO-Link-Wheel

Making Link Wheel Work Effective

A week before I tried with link wheel technique and got a great change in SERPs (for my client sites) only in two days. Here I would like to share important tips.
I know many of us are lazy to read long articles, so I will make it easy by highlighting it in points.

Selecting Web2.0 and Article Directory Sites For Link Wheel Sites

Before starting collect few good web2.o sites and article  directories. Make sure article directories you selected are auto approved article directories.
Here is my list of sites which I used recently to get rankings all these are auto approve sites. These are fast indexing sites.

  • Blogspot.com
  • Ideamarketers.com
  • WordPress.com
  • Goarticles.com
  • Wikispaces.com
  • Gather.com
  • Tumblr.com
  • Quizilla.com
  • Weebly.com
  • Livejournal.com
  • Jimdo.com
  • Insanejournal.com
Note : Make sure that you add article directories in the middle of web 2.0 sites. For instances
Blogspot.com –> Ideamarketers.com –> WordPress.com –> Goarticles.com –> Wikispaces.com –> Gather.com –> Blogspot.com
For best results make big link wheel with 9 to 10  sites and book mark these sites.

Article Content in Link Wheel

As I said above in first paragraph after panda update content became more important I recommend to use different articles for all the link wheel sites. I know it is very tough but it shall show long lasting results.
Any way you can try spinning the articles with TheBestSpinner tool.

How I did this?

I selected 9 link wheel sites from this list and took two articles spun using the BestSpinner tool two articles and used those articles in alternative sites, pinged it in pingomatic.com converted link to Rss with Feedburner and submitted to RSS sites.

To long last SERPs try with different web2.0 sites and different articles directory sites. Regularly update blogs to increase link authority.

Post a Comment

 
Top